ACRES OF DIAMONDS
Acres of Diamonds was created to give partners who love GNI the opportunity to invite potential partners (givers?) over to their homes to learn about the mission of GNI through the film.
There are tens of thousands of children in India under the yoke of bonded slavery. GNI is desperately working to free these children and give them the gift of love, hope and a future.
Acres of Diamonds and The GNI Story presents a clear and compelling story of the plight of millions of Indian children in slavery. What we do today will make all the difference.
What's needed for a home screening:
- You must be a partner with GNI
- A good room and equipment (TV, etc...) to screen the film
- a heart to see others invest in GNI
- the ability to host a comfortable 1.5 hour event in your home
- a list of potential partners to invite to the screening
- to provide refreshments for the guests
What does a home screening look like?
- 6:00 Guests arrive/ refreshments served
- 6:15 The host tells their GNI story (why they are involved)
- 6:25 Acres of Diamonds Screening
- 6:45 The GNI story screening
- 6:55 Short break
- 7:05 Open discussion or Skype call from GNI representative to answer questions
- 7:25 Three Ways to Get Involved
- Get on mailing list to pray for the mission
- Sponsor a GNI child online
- Enquire about bigger projects